Thoughts with summary mixed together:
I gave this one a 55 using Robin's scale of rating. The dialog for this episode was not very good for me.
At the Hilltop Sasha and Maggie bury Abraham and Glenn.
The Saviors open the gates and send in a Gremlin blaring loud music bringing walkers into the camp. Maggie and Jesus take care of the sound generator and manage to close the gates.
Enid decides to leave Alexandria and Carl follows her and rescues her from a walker; kisses her and they find roller skates.
Gregory complains to Maggie that he thought Rick's group killed all the saviors. Maggie tells him that it was just an outpost. Gregory doesn't want Maggie or Sasha there and wants them to leave asap to protect himself and the Hilltop members. Maggie, Sasha and Jesus plead with him to allow them to stay.
Gregory orders Jesus to hide Maggie and Sasha in a closet when the Saviors arrive. Gregory tries to out Sasha and Maggie to Simon and instead when he opens his closet he ends up having to show Simon his prize Scotch which Simon takes back to Negan. Gregory gets angry at Jesus for not hiding Maggie and Sasha in his closet and instead Jesus hides them in another closet because he doesn't trust Gregory (because Gregory is too desperate). This causes Gregory to be beat down by Maggie and Jesus makes sure she is allowed to stay.
Enid shows up at Hilltop and Maggie gives her father's watch to her (I believe that's the 7th person to own that watch.)
Jesus climbs into Negan's truck to get back the Scotch and spots Carl in the back and just smiles.
* The use of a Gremlin literally and figuratively in the episode was cute.
* The middle finger medallion on the Gremlin.
* Maggie's baby is okay.
* Carl's moves in this episode were very contrived and the placement highly visible. He wants to make sure Enid makes it to Hilltop safe and that's used to get him in the truck to Negan's. What's his motivation though for wanting to go after Negan? The plan is a bit harebrained and doesn't make sense. Did he do this because he has uncontrollable rage against Negan and feels his father isn't stepping up? Seems a bit reckless and stupid. It's just seems like it is functioning to add drama later on when Rick learns that Carl is at Negan's compound and we watch him having to deal with that.
* Where the heck is Tara and Heath?
* What will happen to Carl when Negan finds him in the truck or Carl gets caught with Jesus at Negan's compound?
* Will Gregory put Maggie in some sort of jeopardy?
* What is going to happen when Negan finds out Maggie is still alive?
* Who is watching Judith? Rick is out on a supply run. Michonne is trying to figure things out and Carl is on a Truck bound for Negan's outpost.